Saturday, February 10, 2018

Winter contrast photo for sale

Marnie here again. While looking at the photos that Tim did of Webster Park this past week on my phone they looked like regular old pictures of snow and trees. I mean, how many pictures can you capture of snow and trees? Then I kept looking at one on my computer, and you become more and more engrossed with it the longer you look. I mean: look at this detail when you take the time to zoom in!


So after becoming mesmerized I did a bit of dodge and burn on the photo and put it up on Fine Art America where you get a satisfaction guarantee on all purchases. Once again Tim has shown me how beautiful simple images can be. You see photography of canyons and mountains that are stunning because they are in stunning places, but it takes a lot of talent to take a stunning image in Webster Park in the middle of winter. Click on the link below to see it on FAA, and to purchase prints :)


Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment