Saturday, February 17, 2018

I stole Tim's lens

Before we bought the full frame cameras I had been investigating if the Canon 24-105 kit lens was worth purchasing with the bodies. Everything I read kept saying how the Sigma Art 24-105 was the better lens- or at least it produced sharper images. When Tim was considering purchasing something more wide angle, I suggested he look at it. It worked! He got the lens this week, and this morning was my first chance to play with it. We have roller derby later today so I just played in the dining room with the puppy. These photos were taken with the 6d mark 2 using the Sigma. The only lighting was the sun coming through the sliding glass door, and the overhead. I typically do a bit more editing after RAW, but I wanted to show of the lens, not my editing style. So, here you are with just a bit of raw edits, and fresh off the camera.






No comments:

Post a Comment